Director of Marketing (New York City, NY, Full Time Position)
Our client was established to transform mobile advertising. Their platform enables digital agencies, trading desks and networks to select their audiences with increased accuracy and precision using a premium self-service, contextually aware mobile first programmatic marketing platform. They leverage real world context together with the latest programmatic buying technologies to understand user behavior and state of mind in real time. The results are analyzed in the platform’s real time analytics dashboard with customized reporting widgets.
- Manage full cycle of marketing initiatives to drive strong, successful brand identity and brand awareness
- Create and convey the key messaging of our solutions to customers, partners, and industry influencers - analysts, press and other industry pundits, manage all PR, including identifying proactive press opportunities
- Develop collateral and sales tools, develop and write marketing content (i.e. presentations, white papers, articles, success stories, newsletters, sales collateral)
- Daily management of all media presence and channels and distribution and engage actively in relevant discussion groups and forums
- Manage, plan, drive and track lead generation activities, including as needed coordination and follow up with all relevant internal teams
- Ensure that all proposals, case studies, presentations, and sales marketing responses represent the company’s quality, brand, and operational standards
- Hands-on Management of website, in-house marketing platforms and databases
- Work with graphic designers and oversee design, layout, paste-up, and production of promotional materials.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Business acumen/experience encompassing all areas of marketing (digital/web/social media, copywriting, marketing operations and measurement, research, events, PR, branding)
- A hands-on, flexible team player who will work in a collaborative environment to drive projects forward
- Self-motivated and assertive individual with strong organizational, planning and delivering skills
- Comfort managing multiple deliverables, meeting deadlines and working in fast paced start up environment
- Experience working with marketing technology platforms i.e. Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo
- Creative, analytical and FUN-LOVING mindset!
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whiting Consulting is a recruiting firm specializing in placing highly-qualified candidates for: Executive-Level Roles, Marketing / Sales Engineering / Inside Sales, Product Management / Product Marketing, Software Development & Engineering / QA, Implementation Consultants, Production Support, and High-Tech Public Relations.