Marketing Coordinator (New York, NY)
Whiting Consulting is in search of a Marketing Coordinator to join our clients growing startup in NYC. We are looking for an incredibly articulate, energetic and creative Marketing Coordinator who cares deeply about the company’s mission, and
message. This person will help develop and manage marketing campaigns for their growing product line, refine their on-going marketing programs to drive retail sales and help execute strategies to grow their community. In addition, this person would help coordinate any events for the company as well. The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Director of Product Marketing.
- Overall responsibility for managing growth and profitability of a leading retailer partner experience
- Develop, implement, and budget regional and national retailer in-store marketing projects for planned and reactive seasonal campaigns, promotional efforts, retail events, high profile and underperforming store action plans, and ad hoc requests
- Ideate and execute campaigns to drive in-store traffic
- Act as central liaison to the retailer team to implement fast, clear communication of all relevant marketing activities and tools and collect regular feedback
- Form relationships with the retail store managers and ambassadors to coordinate workshops, hackathons and other in-store events
- Provide feedback for improving future marketing efforts through evaluation and analysis of in-store sales results, consumer response and foot traffic
- Project manage and coordinate internally within the team
- Come up with seasonal campaigns and ideas to do online and offline marketing, including social, email and in person
- Coordinate and manage on-site execution for marketing events
- Act as point person to monitor the success of the retailer and proactively report on metrics
- Handle any events for the organization.
- This person should have a year worth of marketing experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent writing and detail oriented
- Able to analyze marketing trends
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whiting Consulting is a recruiting firm specializing in placing highly-qualified candidates for: Executive-Level Roles, Marketing / Sales Engineering / Inside Sales, Product Management / Product Marketing, Software Development & Engineering / QA, Implementation Consultants, Production Support, and High-Tech Public Relations.