Operations Assistant (NYC)
Our client is a designer and manufacturer of modern office furniture known for creating inspiring workspaces. They are looking for an Operations Assistant to work with various departments supporting their needs. Our client is committed to building a beloved brand based on quality manufacturing in the USA. As a well-funded startup with impressive traction and a customer base including both Fortune 500 as well as fast-growth start-ups, the Company is looking for individuals who can play a key role in the company’s growth trajectory.
The Operations Assistant is the go-to person for sales and operations. You will be helping all functions streamline process, work on projects and proposals and help them with administrative activities that drive outstanding sales and client experience. You will be a key contributor to improving and maintaining the productivity of the growing team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prepare all quotes/proposals for direct sales team
- Support the sales team collateral requests, event coordination, samples and swatch mailings
- Manage all marketing material inventory
- Phone support – answer office phone and direct to appropriate team members
- Support Finance Ops with expense reporting, bill entry, AP/AR
- Office support including supplies ordering/shipping/receiving, mail receiving/routing
- Support for monthly financial close activities
- Support for Ecommerce orders/fulfillment
- Support Fulfillment Ops with shipping quotes, tracking shipments, scheduling
- Support Supply Chain – admin support – PO processing, tracking, vendor follow-up
- Assist operations team with overall weekly reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Operations or Administrative Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong reporting and analytical skills - Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Detail oriented, with an innovative approach to problem solving
- Extremely well organized and self-starter
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Multitasker, proven ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to learn Pipedrive and other support tools
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whiting Consulting is a recruiting firm specializing in placing highly-qualified candidates for: Executive-Level Roles, Marketing / Sales Engineering / Inside Sales, Product Management / Product Marketing, Software Development & Engineering / QA, Implementation Consultants, Production Support, and High-Tech Public Relations.