Product Marketing Manager (New York, NY)
Whiting Consulting is looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager for our client in the NYC area. This role will be responsible for comprehending the feedback management of market needs, communicating new product requirements with our Product Management team, sharing our products' strengths internally and externally, and working with sales to achieve revenue goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Act as the voice of the customer to convey customer needs, and work with Product Management to integrate needs into product and company strategy
- Develop Marketing Requirements Documents (MRDs) including thorough use-cases as the first step in the product development process
- Lead market research initiatives including quantitative and qualitative research, and develop and manage customer advisory board to validate changes in needs, and market demand
- Track competitive product abilities and marketplace perception on a regular basis
- Oversee the product launch process and go-to-market strategy to drive product awareness and rapid adoption with new customers and existing affiliate partners to meet product revenue goals
- Partner with Marketing Communications to develop collateral and sales tools including sales sheets, website content, presentations, and videos that effectively communicate value and benefits, as well as participate in the development of white papers and case studies to represent thought leadership and efficacy as well as determining relevant, sustainable and differentiated positioning strategies
- Develop product demonstration scripts for sales and account management teams to effectively showcase features and benefits
Partner with Affiliate Development to: create specifications, review, and approve launch of affiliate job board platforms
- Act as the product champion to support channel sales and affiliate development teams in internal and customer meetings and provide the company with weekly/monthly updates regarding new product releases and launches
- Work with the Marketing’s Lead Generation team to drive market demand and product awareness within core market segments
- Assist in the P/R strategy by providing market influencers with up-to-date knowledge regarding trends and new products
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in a product marketing or product management role building and launching Web or digital products.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA a plus)
- Demonstrated experience launching and managing successful products
- Demonstrated experience building schedules, organizing resources, managing budgets and coordinating cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience in developing professional market-facing materials (PowerPoint presentations, collateral, sales tools, product demonstrations, etc.)
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and strong organizational skills required
- Ability to effectively discuss complex systems and how they impact end users
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Whiting Consulting is a recruiting firm specializing in placing highly-qualified candidates for: Executive-Level Roles, Marketing / Sales Engineering / Inside Sales, Product Management / Product Marketing, Software Development & Engineering / QA, Implementation Consultants, Production Support, and High-Tech Public Relations.