Senior User Experience Designer (New York, NY)
Whiting Consulting is in search of a Senior User Experience Designer to join our client’s team in the NYC area.
- Knowledge and experience with how to design for work flow applications.
- Carry out user research; define the learning and implications to design.
- Excellent knowledge of user-centered design principles, attention to detail, ability to understand multiple product requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product managerst, tech, marketing, etc).
- Build diagrams, wire frames, prototypes, and screen flows.
- 3-5 (or more) years of experience as a part of a User Experience Design team.
- Agile environment work experience.
- Human-Computer Interaction degree or related area of study
- Able to multitask and think on your feet.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Designs flows and experiences that are both modest and elegant.
- Able to give and receive feedback from others in order to continually raise the quality.
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Whiting Consulting is a recruiting firm specializing in placing highly-qualified candidates for: Executive-Level Roles, Marketing / Sales Engineering / Inside Sales, Product Management / Product Marketing, Software Development & Engineering / QA, Implementation Consultants, Production Support, and High-Tech Public Relations.