UX/UI Designer (NYC Area)
Our client, a Software-as-a-Service start-up, which is a cross-channel marketing analytics platform enables marketers and agencies to finally understand the marketing efforts that are working and which aren’t. They let marketers see the effect of each individual channel and the collective impact of all marketing activities across channels, enabling marketing optimization based on cross-channel efficiencies uncovered working with the company’s solution. Our client’s patent-pending technology facilitates the integration of any marketing data source — TV, social media, SEM, online display & video, programmatic, email, internal sales data, print, etc. — in minutes and without IT’s involvement.
- Lead and participate in designing and implementing interfaces and visualizations for our product’s dashboards
- Responsibility over building pages and coding in HTML/CSS
- Improve and clarify the user interface with new features
- Oversee consistency in UX, UI and visual design
- Develop and maintain design style and process guidelines across all implementations
- Execute design, with an advanced level of proficiency and artistry, including: layouts, graphics, photos, icons, color schemes, interface features, transitions, etc.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with all development functions to ensure a best-in-breed production process and environment
- 5-10 years of work experience
- Web design/design background
- Experience in data visualization/dashboard design
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong aesthetic sense
Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Whiting Consulting is a recruiting firm specializing in placing highly-qualified candidates for: Executive-Level Roles, Marketing / Sales Engineering / Inside Sales, Product Management / Product Marketing, Software Development & Engineering / QA, Implementation Consultants, Production Support, and High-Tech Public Relations.