Inside Sales Role (New York City)
Our client a designer and manufacturer of modern office furniture for creating and inspiring workspaces is looking for a person to be part of their expanding Sales team. They are committed to building a beloved brand based on quality manufacturing in the USA. As a well-funded startup with impressive traction and a customer base including both Fortune 500 as well as fast-growth start-ups, They are looking for individuals who can play a key role in the company’s growth trajectory.
The Inside Sales is the go-to person for managing and developing inbound leads. Additionally, through support of the direct sales, they are a key contributor to improving and maintaining the productivity of their growing sales team. This team member will be responsible for the development of dashboards, systems, and analytics to help baseline and measure success as they develop the fundamentals and foundation of a sales culture.
The Insides Sales Representative will work very closely with our sales teams and product development to ensure our clients dreams of innovative workspaces become a reality.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Inbound Lead Development and Targeted Outreach
- Manage all inbound leads coming from telephone, web and email inquiries – pass strategic opportunities to direct sales team
- Develop/close leads not passed to a Strategic Sales Manager
- Develop and lead outreach to install base to increase awareness of their product and generate sales
Strategic Sales Support
- Put together all quotes/proposals for direct sales team
- Support the sales team collateral requests, event coordination, samples and swatch mailing
- Manage all marketing material inventory
- Define and manage weekly KPI reports/dashboards for insights into products and clients
- Analyze and report sales data and communicate sales pipeline trends and risks
- Bachelors degree required
- 2-4 years’ experience, previous roles as inside sales, consultant, business analyst, or finance analyst OR voracious appetite to learn and develop those skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills - Proficient in Excel and MS Office
- Detail oriented, with an innovative approach to problem solving
- Ability to learn Pipedrive and other supporting tools
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whiting Consulting is a recruiting firm specializing in placing highly-qualified candidates for: Executive-Level Roles, Marketing / Sales Engineering / Inside Sales, Product Management / Product Marketing, Software Development & Engineering / QA, Implementation Consultants, Production Support, and High-Tech Public Relations.